Pages

Friday, August 06, 2010

Hitt'n the Road

Vaaa--k--see---oon - this is the french phonetic for VACATION! And that's where I am headed. After a great summer of four sports camps, VBS, and the addition of TRIBL3 Games / Girls basketball league / Sports Training Series, it's off for some fun with the family!

We are headed out and headed south for one final family vaa--k--see--oon (Go ahead say it with laughter and enthusiasm). Yep, this may be the changing of the guards in terms of family vaa-k--see--oons. When we come back Tyler heads to George Mason and well...although he will want to come home for the first few weeks or months, I know by the end of the year he will have gained some independence and momma will begging him to come home (me too because I have some house work for him). This will be a good time for us to enjoy each other and for Brendan to enjoy his big brother for one last party!

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard and participated to make this recreation summer one of impact.

I may blog while I am gone, not sure how the mood will be. If not, I will be back in the office after next week and ready for some insights and growth as we kick off the fall season of recreation and sports in the Cool Spring Rec Ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment