Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My boy....All Dressed Up


Nothing makes a father more proud than to see his youngest son mature into a grown man. And part of that process is dressing up! Several weeks ago I was out with my youngest and we saw this shirt. Both us of laughing and dying inside to wear it together to church on Sunday. Well, he ventured off to the store without me (with the help of grandparents) and to my proud surprise, purchased the shirt so he could wear it Sunday to our local church fellowship. I love his sense of humor and his independent nature.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! Brendan's face says it all. That boy has a sense of humor that sure sneaks up on ya. :) Speaking as the primary "laundry cleaner"
    in our household, I'm good with the "low maintance wear". I hope his trend catches on!

    ReplyDelete