Pages

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Good Meeting

I know you think I've lost my mind, but I love a good meeting. A good meeting consist of a well planned approach, the right people involved for the meeting, and no rabbit chasing. That's what my time at Upward Unlimited consisted of... A Good Meeting.

The discussion was open between Recreation ministers (like myself and others from the east coast to the west coast) and the Upward staff, to the President of Upward and the people responding to our daily needs to develop a league. When you know how to ask the right questions and address the hard issues, as well as celebrate the good things, you can have an effective meeting. And good leaders know how to incorporate both aspects.

Upward continues to be a well run organization that impacts local communities across the United States. They need to be commended for their mission to introduce children to Jesus Christ and their work ethic to ensure they are producing the best leagues possible within their mission.

For more information visit www.upward.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment