Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Top 10 Reasons...


I had the opportunity to visit Buffalo, NY Monday to spend time with the Leistner family,as well as others from Cool Spring. While I was there, we identified the top ten reasons to go to Buffalo:

10.I'm feeling a Super Mighty (a large overstuffed taco)
9. Hi,my name is Bob from Buffalo (every body was named Bob)
8. Fire Hall (there are no fire stations, they are fire halls)
7. Leather Bomber Jackets still the preferred winter coat
6. Chef's Sauce (famous Italian restaurant downtown)
5. The phrase , "Have another pop." (that's coke to you and I)
4. The use of the word "Youse," as in youse guys
3. The phrase, "hey, I saw you at the hockey rink..."
2. Tim Horton's coffee!! (FYI - Tim Horton is in the top all time 50 NHL players)

And the number reason to go to Buffalo for the day.....

1. The wings are better because the buffalo's are bigger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment